|Job Ref:||204768194||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Exning||Address:||Post Code:||CB8||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum Bonus & Benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:45|
Job Type: Business Analyst |
Job Reference: LMc2
Are you an experienced Business Analyst? Do you want to work for a truly global business? If so then this could be the opportunity for you. My client a global FMCG business are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to drive companywide process, efficiency and continual system improvement...
• Consults with Business Systems Manager, business unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures requests for change, and levels of systems access.
• Acts as a liaison between departmental end-users, technical analysts, information technology analysts, consultants and other organisations in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of business systems to ensure optimal operational performance.
• Analyses the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
• Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications; writes detailed, universally understood procedures for use in training.
• Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
• Plans, organises and conducts approved business process improvement projects.
• Uses data analysis as a tool to identify data anomalies and maintain data consistency.
• Researchers and prepares statistical reports using data from the company's systems and internal survey's. Consolidates information into cohesive correspondence for use in management decision-making.
• Assists in implementing an overall change management strategy for the company.
• Conducts change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents business rules, functions and requirements.
• Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
• Provides estimates in a timely manner, and communicates deliverable status to stakeholders.
Skills Knowledge & Experience:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Strong process analysis and change management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret internal/external customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
• Knowledge of business process re-engineering principles and processes.
• Experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required.
• Skilled in process mapping techniques, flow chart analysis.
• Experience in a business function or IT discipline e.g. application support, database management or IT operations.
• Basic knowledge of financial models and budgeting.
• Track record of full project lifecycle and development activities.
• Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills for working with the functional teams.
• Must have solid written skills to support process documentation.
• Demonstrated ability to quickly acquire new technology skills.
• Self-motivated with excellent initiative and a strong work ethic.
• Results-oriented team player, with strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to lee (Dot)mcnally at advocate-group(dot)co(dot)uk or alternatively please apply via the link below