|Job Ref:||204767857||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Belfast||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:45|
My client is a leading IT solutions company specialising in providing software applications that deliver real customer benefit in the Utilities and Infrastructure sectors. They have been delivering technically complex solutions to their clients for decades and have built an excellent reputation and a strong client base in the UK and Ireland.
Innovation is at the heart of everything they do and their growth is based on their continued ability to enhance their product portfolio to meet client and market needs. They are committed to the green agenda and are focused on sustainability both in terms of its business and the environment.
This role offers an opportunity for the ambitious software professional to further develop their skills in a challenging and rewarding arena. A strong emphasis is placed on teamwork and the successful candidate will benefit from working in a collaborative environment with excellent opportunities for personal development.
As part of my client's product development team, you will be working with leading edge products to develop and enhance their software applications which are aimed at large blue chip clients in the energy and infrastructure sectors.
My client is seeking to recruit ambitious and well-motivated software professionals who are confident in their ability to contribute to the ongoing success of our products and services.
It is likely that the successful candidates will have some, or all of the following qualities and experience.
* A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or an equivalent qualification in another technical field.
* 2- 6 years programming experience.
* Java 5/6, JEE5 (EJB3, JMS, JSF, JDBC, JAX-WS) and Scala .
* Knowledge of any of these Java technologies in an IBM WebSphere and/or SAP NetWeaver application server would be an advantage.
* J2EE Technologies such as JMS
* Java Stored Procedures
* Ability to develop code from a Functional or Technical Specification document
* Experience of using PVCS for code configuration management
* Experience of development within an ISO 9001 compliant environment
A generous remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate which includes:-
* Competitive salary & benefits package
* Comprehensive induction followed by a period of mentoring
* The chance to work with a number of different clients, using various technologies including: Java, J2EE/JSP, AJAX/SilverLight, SQL Server/Oracle,
* Excellent career development opportunities
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please do get in touch with your up to date CV.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation