|Job Ref:||204767846||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£19000 - £21000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:45|
IT Support Technician - Southampton - £19,000 - £21,000 |
Our client, an established provider of support to the Education sector; have asked us to assist in the hire of an IT Support Technician. This is a new position which has come up to increased demand an organic growth.
* Windows Desktops
* Windows Servers
* MS Exchange
* Networking - Routers, Switches, Cabling, Firewalls
* MS Office
Key objectives of IT Technician
* To provide an efficient and reliable IT technical support service, onsite, remotely and via telephone.
* To support the IT Consultants and other IT Technicians in maintaining, monitoring and upgrading all of networks, servers and IT equipment.
* To liaise with staff regarding their requirements for IT technical support and advice.
* Excellent customer facing communication and customer handling skills.
* Networking, troubleshooting & installing software packages
* Minimum GSCE standard plus relevant IT qualifications.
The successful candidate will be encouraged to undertake further study to gain more expertise and qualifications, this would be supported by the company.
The position will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
Salary: £19,000-£21,000, depending on experience. Working hours 8.30am-4.30pm with 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
Essential requirements - located in the Southampton area, a full clean driving licence and daily access to own vehicle.
We will always email you a full role specification, name our client, and wait for your email authorisation before we send your CV to this organisation. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC Member. ISO Certified. *Each time we send a CV to recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906)