|Job Ref:||204767765||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £70000/annum Company Package||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:45|
Presales Engineer (***APIs, Connectors and Integration Applications*** / ***ENTERPRISE HYBRID CLOUD PLATFORM*** / First person on the Ground)|
* Innovative, Disruptive Solutions
* EMEA (Home Based)
* Fantastic Global Growth
£50-70k Base Salary, +10% bonus, Pension, Laptop
Duties include but are not limited to
* Discovery and analysis of opportunities and prospects' requirements.
* Developing and drafting presentations, through to client facing demonstrations, that specifically address the prospects' business problems
* Being a technical specialist and having a detailed knowledge of the product suite
* Proposal assistance; describe technical details in RFP preparation.
* Aligning closely and working with internal marketing
* Provide market feedback to product managers
Our client are experts in Application Program Interface (API)) software (with over 1000 Connectors), Managed File Transfer ("MFT") and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) solutions.
Furthermore, they have developed a market leading Enterprise Hybrid Cloud Platform to enable legacy On-Premise applications to integrate directly with Cloud (SaaS) applications.
Currently leading their marketplace and with consistent YOY growth, our client is experiencing excellent growth across EMEA resulting in additional requirement for a new Presales Engineer. You will be client facing and working with partners as well as direct customers.
The successful candidate will have worked in a similar presales capacity and be familiar with IT Integration and Middleware.
Our client is open minded so candidates with a lesser amount of experience would be welcome. The overriding need is for somebody to be used to working in a small dynamic team environment and to have a progressive, positive attitude.
BMS also specialise in fulfilment of Presales, Program Managers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Solution and Enterprise Architects, Service Desk and Helpdesk Support as well as Client Management roles - for a confidential conversation please call Dan Murray NA