|Job Ref:||204767756||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£400 - £425/day||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:45|
Azure/AWS, IaaS, Chef/Puppet, Web Applications, .Net/Java, |
I have an opportunity for 2x DevOps Engineers to join a growing team. As a DevOps Engineer you will be a key member of the technical team that deliver high profile web applications on Public and Private cloud platforms.
This is an Immediate contract opportunity with interview slots available this week.
* Delivering web applications (url removed) or Java and open source stack.
* Experience with database versioning and migrations.
* Experience with public cloud environments such as AWS or Azure.
* Source code management: Git, including GitFlow Workflow.
* Experience of Agile Methodologies
* Experience of working with standards such as SO27001, etc.
* Experience with Continuous Integration + Continuous Delivery practices.
* Proven experience with the following technologies:
* Public cloud IaaS services
* Networking and network security
* Architecture, implementation, operation of large scale, public web sites.
* SQL Server + MySql
* IIS + (url removed)
* Tomcat + Java
* Configuration Management, i.e. Puppet/Chef
* Message Queueing technologies
* Experience with the following technologies would be advantageous:
* WSO2 ESB
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation