|Job Ref:||204767754||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£40000 - £450000/annum Bonus + benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:45|
We have exciting partner focused opportunities to join a growing team at the heart of Microsoft's hugely successful Cloud Business. This role will put you at the front and centre of our partner's transformation to cloud-based services.|
Azure is a cloud computing platform and infrastructure, created by Microsoft, for building, deploying and managing applications and services through a global network of Microsoft-managed datacenters. It provides both platform as a service (PaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS) services and supports many different programming languages, tools and frameworks, including both Microsoft-specific and third-party software and systems.
This is an exciting opportunity for a sales person that is passionate about helping partners build profitable Cloud practices, that wants to test themselves against some of the toughest competitors in our market and above all someone who is keen to build out new partner ecosystems.
The key skills/experience
Must have good technical skills, ideally with some experience of cloud.
* Understanding of the partner sales model, ideally in the Microsoft context, and demonstrable understanding and proven experience in applying the principle of partner profitability to Customer lifetime value.
* Proven track record of driving decisions at Partner CX level
* Track record of exceeding quota directly and/or through partners through development and maintenance of a healthy sales pipeline aligned to a jointly agreed business plan.
* Working effectively with all levels with Partners in your portfolio to understand and help solve their business problems - Partner obsessed CPE focus.
* Ability to create and drive a program of activity - self-starter (but clearly will get direction, support and coaching from Manager and the wider Azure team)
* Self-confident and good communicator - they will need to be credible in front of partners from a CXO level down, and able to work with/engage an extended v-team in Microsoft
Technical/ Functional Skills
* Knowledge of our cloud computing platform/or competitive cloud platforms.
* Good knowledge of competitive technologies in the Cloud Computing Platform space, Amazon, Google, Rackspace etc.
* Any technical / architecture background is an advantage - this is a complex technology within a complicated fast-paced market!
* Self-starter mentality
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong evidence of strategic thinking and leadership
* Passion for technology
* Drive for results & proven experience of achieving sales goals
* Proven leadership experience - both of internal cross functional teams and of multiple partner teams.
* Commitment to personal development - a desire to continuously learn & grow