|Job Ref:||204767599||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum Pension, holidays||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:45|
QA Analyst Unix SOAP UI Agile Java GAIN Automation|
QA Analyst Unix SOAP UI Agile Java GAIN Automation £35-40K London
Foreseeing an upcoming scale up of the platform, that manages the global circulation for this huge publishing house, there is a need to hire a versatile Java Developer in the London office.
Joining this team will give you an opportunity to work across their huge product range. Built using Scala, and Java, NoSQL RESTFul Web Services the entire engineering team follows and agile methodology.
Initial duties will cover requirement & UX design reviews in order to ensure the functionalities can be tested before an actual release. You will be involved in defining test cases to cover functional, performance & scalability of the project. Active participation in end to end testing as well as deciding Go/No Go on the releases. Majority of the focus would be on the Unix systems and scripting with either shell or unix.
What are we looking for?
- Strong experience carrying out end to end testing of a complex web application
- Experience performing failure analysis in UNIX environment
- Prior experience scripting in Unix/Shell scripting
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Detailed approach towards designing a test coverage across all product ranges
- Experience testing web services/ APIs using SOAP UI/SOAP UI Pro
- Understanding of a programming language such as Java would be a big plus
- Experience writing feature files in cucumber using gherkin syntax is desirable
Joining this company you will get you a chance to work with an innovative & cheerful team. Company offers excellent benefits package with a 25 days holiday policy. This role offers salary from £35-40K and is based in heart of London.
To apply please send in a CV by clicking the apply button on this webpage along with a cover letter or; call for more information Kasturi NA.
No terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation. Talent Point Ltd (including the trading name First Point) is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) 00072652, an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate against these or any other class protected by applicable law