|Job Ref:||204767417||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:45|
Project Manager - Hadoop/MicroStrategy|
We are seeking a Project Manager - Hadoop/MicroStrategy with strong experience of the below requirements. The initial contract runs until the end of April 2017 and you will be working for a leading Financial Services organisation based in Buckinghamshire.
You will be responsible for planning, leading, organising, and motivating the agile project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering, as part of the Big Data transformation programme. You will provide exceptional business value to users in a fast-paced environment that may cross multiple business divisions.
* Managing the scope, deliverables, team management, product owner support, Stakeholder Management, reporting and process management, improvement within the scope of the already established project.
* The project is one of 6 streams within a wider programme and is made up of 2 multi-skilled scrum teams.
* Experience in Big Data technology & tools, HADOOP or MicroStrategy
* Project Management
* Agile Project Management tools such as Jira
* Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
* Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
* Proven ability to lead software development projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met
If you considering a move from your current role please apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Bhavit Panchmatia on (url removed)
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Please visit our website (url removed)