|Job Ref:||204767289||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hemel Hempstead||Address:||Post Code:||HP2||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum excellent benefits package||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:45|
Network Security Analyst - Hertfordshire|
Our Client is one of the most recognised organisations in the UK's Leisure & Holiday Industry and due to expansion they currently have a vacancy for a Network Security Analyst to join their established Security team.
You will report into the Head of Information Security and work closely with the IT and Business units to ensure continuous delivery against the Information Security program.
You will have previous experience in a similar role demonstrating Network Security skills as well as Stakeholder management experience.
* Assessing technical network security requirements against the Information Security Framework including internal and 3rd party IT and network security risk assessments
* Updating Information Security related documents
* Working with the Network Service teams to provide network security input and expertise throughout the development lifecycle;
* Present reports to the Information Security Officer of trends, monitoring activities and risk ratings
* Work with third parties in monitoring technical aspects of network security events and implementing their recommendations within the business and service delivery teams.
* Proven previous experience in a similar role
* Stakeholder management experience and the ability to effectively communicate network security risks and impacts
* PCI-DSS, DPA and ISO27001
* Technical knowledge & qualifications in networks, hardware and infrastructure including Windows, Linux, Firewalls, Routers, IDS/IPS, Data Leak Protection, endpoint protection and network monitoring tools, (CCNA, CISSP, OSCP)
* Technical knowledge of penetration testing and ethical hacking activities for internal and external facing applications.
* Good understanding of newly emerging IT technologies and architectures in a corporate environment
You will be rewarded not only with a competitive salary but also with an excellent benefits package including discounts on Client Leisure products....
Please send your CV in confidence to apply for this position - thank you