|Job Ref:||204767219||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:45|
Security Assurance Manager |
(IT / Cyber Security: - Security Assurance, Incident Management, Operational Security)
Based in Leeds (Approx.5 mins walk from Leeds Rail Station)
Advantage Resourcing are currently recruiting on behalf of our Public Sector client for a number of Security Assurance Managers to work their Leeds office.
The client is seeking someone with a background in Information Security incident handling and investigations, Assurance documentation and operational security with the ability to provide specialist security advice to live services, new services being built and released.
The key tasks and deliverables are as follows;
* Be responsible for rationalising existing policies whilst formulating new ones where necessary;
* Support in life services with specialist security advice on issues arising, incidents or assurance on new releases.
* Support new programmes and services, specifically those prioritised under Paperless 2020 to specify and build requirements that are secure by design.
* Be subject matter experts and knowledge leaders in the refining an implementation of the new Specialist Security Service operating model.
* Update existing business continuity and incident management plans to include the handling of cyber security incidents.
* Cyber security incident scenario sessions are to be conducted on a regular basis, the costs of which must be sourced either through the programmes for which the scenarios are being planned or through an appropriate funding route as necessary;
* Improve metrics and reporting through the implementation of an ISO 27001 Certified Information Security Management System (ISMS);
Suitable candidate will be able to offer experience in the following;
1) Information Security Incident Handling and Investigations
2) Assurance documentation assessment and review
3) Experience of public sector
4) Operational Security experience
5) Ability to review source data and coding to identify security flaws and issues.
Submit your CV now to be considered for this great opportunity to support an important Digital Public Sector programme. Jonathan Brenchley is the consultant managing this assignment and can be contacted on NA.
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy