|Job Ref:||204767160||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West End||Address:||Post Code:||NP26||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:45|
What: UX Architect|
Where: London Victoria
Duration: 1 month
Rate: £400 - £475 per day
What you'll be doing...
* Run stakeholder, customer journey mapping and shaping workshops to understand business and customer requirements & objectives.
* Communicate designs with sketches, user journeys, content hierarchy, and interactive prototypes.
* Capture and analyse user intelligence to support decisions. (Heuristic analysis, usability testing, card sorting, surveys).
* Guide design with user personas, scenarios, user journeys.
* Develop and deliver improvements with interaction and architecture within an Agile development process.
* Manage work effectively and deliver within deadlines. Build momentum in projects. Resolve issues with support from the wider team/management.
* Motivated to drive self-development using all available resources to achieve success and supports team member provide a motivated team environment where Partners are proud to work.
* Keeps well informed and aware of trends and industry innovation.
* Experience in process and tools to gather customer and business requirements
* Understanding in creating usable solutions in complex technical architectures
* Experience in designing for digital products
* Examples of interaction design, sketches, structured thinking
* Comfortable with using web metrics/traffic analysis
* AGILE scrum experience, working in sprints, with backlogs and feature sets.
* Comfortable using prototyping tools (e.g axure)
* Familiar with workshop facilitation, and user centric research methodologies
* Experience in setting vision and structure for own workload
* Engaged in the UX community, going to talks,reading blogs & articles
* Related degree or equivalent in practical experience
* Excellent leadership, communication, project management, and organizational skills.
* Experience in designing for Responsive digital products
* Experience working in productised teams and departmental model
* Retail experience
* Experience in creating solutions for complex technical architecture
* Actively contributing to the UX community with own blog, talks and events
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency