|Job Ref:||204767088||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Andover||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:45|
Software Development Manager (Agile)|
An established and industry leading solutions provider is looking for a Software Development Manager from an Agile background to join their progressive business, at an exciting time.
The Software Development Manager will hold a key position within the organisation as they move forward with a commitment to Agile / Scrum practises led from the top of the business.
The Software Development Manager's (Agile) responsibilities will include:
* Undertaking leadership of a Software Development team operating in an Agile / Scrum environment.
* Taking a proactive approach to coaching and mentoring Agile / Scrum practises and techniques.
* Identification of team members training and development needs.
* Working with department heads and other stakeholders within the business.
The successful Software Development Manager (Agile) will have the following skills and experience:
* Experience of coaching, mentoring and managing teams in an Agile / Scrum environment.
* Awareness of how to manage teams during a period of change.
* Previous experience of hands on Software Development (preferably Java)and knowledge of the SDLC.
* An interest in modern and evolving practises and approaches within software development.
This is a great opportunity for a Software Development Manager to join an established and successful company at an exciting time with their evolution.
The position will be well suited to a passionate and enthusiastic Agile / Scrum driven Development Manager who would welcome the chance to have an impact.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv