|Job Ref:||204767047||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Lancashire||Address:||Post Code:||BB5||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Salary: To 40k DOE||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:45|
Business Analyst - Energy | Utilities |
Salary: To 40k DOE
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Cycle to Work Initiatives, Childcare Vouchers, Compute Schemes, Gym Discount, 25 days holidays plus 8 bank holidays
Keywords: Business Analyst, BA, Business Analysis, Requirements Gathering, Software Implementation, Software Development, Documentation, IT Business Analyst, System Analysis, Technical Consultant, Business Process, Smart metering, DCC, Energy, Utilities etc.
Business Analyst sought by a fast growing software provider. Due to continued growth they are looking for a Business Analyst to join their team. You will act as an industry expert throughout the whole development lifecycle, working closely with the client to determine their requirements, and then internal development and test teams, ensuring that a sufficient solution is built to meet the needs of both parties. You will also be responsible for using your industry expertise to identify new opportunities with existing and potential clients.
We are looking for most of the below:
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst
- Previous experience working within the Utilities OR Energy Sector with a strong up to date industry knowledge is a must.
- Strong experience of working with Software Development teams
- Experience of producing requirement documentation for the use by Development and Testing teams.
- Knowledge of Change Management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to problem solve.
- Degree level education.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing & strongly positioned software company.
Fantastic career opportunities for the right individual in a fast paced, yet relaxed office environment