|Job Ref:||204766631||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:46|
Software Engineer / Developer - Java / Contract / Work from Home |
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Software Engineer to join a global organisation on a 9 Month contract.
The candidate can be located anywhere in the UK or Ireland as homeworking is available. There may be some travel required but this is not extensive.
The selected candidate will be required to assist the programme manager and his team in developing proof of concepts on airlines/airports disruptions.
* Knowledge on web application development
* Knowledge on performance testing
* Airline or Aviation experience would be highly desirable
* Develop software
* Investigate, select and integrate open-source platforms, including SQL and no-SQL databases
* Define solution architectures
* Work with partners participating in projects, including defining requirements, defining inputs/outputs and integration
* Liaise with customers, off-site and on-site
* Produce materials for presentations
* Produce materials and findings for project reports
If you feel you have the relevant experience then please submit an up to date CV for immediate consideration.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation