|Job Ref:||204766481||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South West||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:46|
Avaya Telephony Analyst - CONTRACT|
Key: Avaya CS1000 7.6, Aura Contact Centre 6.4, Avaya Call Pilot
Location: South West
Duration: Initially 3-6+ Months
My exclusive client urgently requires the services of an experienced Avaya Telephony Analyst / Senior Infrastructure Engineer to add value to a number of new projects.
The Avaya Telephony Analyst / Senior Infrastructure Engineer will be heavily involved with liaising with Telephony partners, internal stakeholders and network providers, including Avaya administration, maintenance and some design work.
* Avaya CS1000 7.6 including Session Manager and System Manager administration and maintenance
* Avaya Call Pilot administration and maintenance
* Avaya Aura Contact Centre 6.4: Administration and configuration, Reporting, Orchestration Designer Call Flow Scripting, Multimedia administration and configuration; CTI Applications
* Avaya Aura Experience Portal: Configuration, Administration
* Predictive Outbound Dialler: Experience of configuration and administration, preferably in a call blended environment
* Non Geographic Number Routing : Experience of Intelligent Call Routing Platforms
More information can be provided upon applicaton.
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy