|Job Ref:||204766397||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||NG18||Salary:||£10000/month 30,000 - 35,000 (DOE) + Benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:46|
Infrastructure Support Engineer (3rd Line)|
30,000-35,000 (DOE) + Benefits
3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer needed for a permanent career opportunity in Nottinghamshire. A chance to join a leading IT Managed Services organisation. Experience of supporting / implementing IT infrastructure solutions for Public Sector / Schools customers is preferred. Start ASAP ideally in October / November 2016. Key skills, experience and responsibilities will include:
- Implementing, maintaining and supporting IT infrastructure solutions for clients (Microsoft, Wintel, Servers, Networks).
- Diagnosing / resolving complex IT infrastructure issues to 3rd line level.
- Leading small-to-medium sized IT infrastructure projects for Public Sector customers including Schools / Colleges.
- Translating customer requirements into technical IT specifications for quotations.
- Building strong working relationships with clients, partners and 3rd party suppliers.
- Supporting Lead Engineers for onsite IT infrastructure installations projects on customer sites.
- Providing technical input into the Pre-Sales team for IT Infrastructure Solutions quotations, bids and tenders.
Skills / Experience:
- Strong track record of supporting IT infrastructure solutions (Windows Server, Networking, Wireless, Cloud, Storage, etc).
- In-depth experience of IT infrastructure trouble-shooting, fault-finding and resolution experience (both remote and on-site support).
- Working to tight time-scales and defined SLAs / service levels (ITIL).
- Proven experience of onsite customer IT implementations and upgrades.
- A Microsoft qualification would be helpful (MCSE, MCSA, MCITP).
- A recent DBS/CRB certificate (Enhanced Disclosure) would be helpful.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary expectations and a short Covering Letter explaining why you believe you would be a strong match for the position advertised.
If your experience matches the key requirements of the position you will receive a call from a member of the Syntax team who will run through the role in greater detail and answer any further questions you may have.
We always do our very best to respond individually to all applicants. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret that it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency