|Job Ref:||204766124||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sandy||Address:||Post Code:||SG19||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:46|
Location: Tempsford, Nr Sandy, Bedfordshire|
Kier living are looking for a Business Change Project Manager to work with Kier Living on a 4 month fixed term contract. The role will involve being responsible for managing all aspects of business change across a transformation programme from initial creation of the business case for change, securing the funding, defining the commercial structure, introducing new business processes, organisational change, developing and delivering internal communication (stakeholders, management, workforce) and external communication (customers, suppliers, partners, third parties).
Responsible for the management of the full lifecycle business change in line with Kiers Project management lifecycle and Prince2 standards. Ensuring that the business transformation project is delivered on time, within budget and meet agreed SLA's and KPI's. This includes initiating project, producing progress/highlight reports, managing project budgets, managing risks and issues, managing stage boundaries, maintaining project documentation/files, escalating project issues, providing advice, reports, information and recommendations to the project board.
* The Business Change Project Manager will provide specific support, advice and facilitation on business change that can be enabled by the implementation of new processes and business redesign and will deliver the realisation of benefits as new systems and changed processes are implemented and embedded
* The Business Change Project Manager will be responsible for recommending the new business structures, operations and working practices.
* The Business Change Project Manager, will work with business colleagues will develop, maintain and deliver a change management strategy based Kier Living transformation strategy and support the development of the benefits strategy.
* Using appropriate methodologies and techniques the Business Change Manager will ensure that the change management strategy and change plan link to the strategic objectives of the Kier Living.
* Ownership of assigned project budgets, responsible for managing budgets of projects and ensuring that projects are delivered to budget
* Monthly budget tracking and re forecasting
* A good understanding of Kier's business model, including drivers and constraints
* The ability to see the bigger picture and understand the long term aims of Kier and how this is supported by the Kier Living function
* The ability to create meaningful networks of people across the business landscape in order to gain better insight into our role in wider business
* The ability to understand the customer journey and ensure business change delivers value into that customer journey
* Extensive project/programme management experience using Prince2 and/or APM
* Qualified to Prince2 Practitioner level (or Foundation Level with 5+ years post qualification experience)
* 5 years IT project management experience
* Experience of managing budgets of up to £2.5m
* Team leadership, development and coaching
* Good understanding of IT and its application in the business environment
* Good understanding of the MS product suite, including use of MS Office
* Ability to plan and manage own workload and others
* Resource Management
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Educated to degree level or (equivalent)
* Preferably had previous demonstrable experience in either a sales/marketing or a customer care business change programme
* A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
* Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
* Excellent active listening skills
* Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
* Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
* Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
* Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
* Able to work effectively at all levels in an organisation
* Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
* Acute business acumen and understanding of organisational issues and challenges
* Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
* Experience with large-scale organisational change efforts
* Change management certification or designation desired
* Used to acting on own initiative and taking ownership of issues
* Good attention to detail
* Strong decision making and problem management skills
* Ability work flexibly i.e. outside of recognised normal working hours
* Willing to travel to other locations/suppliers/vendors etc. when necessary
Kier Group plc is a leading property, residential, construction and services group which invests in, builds, maintains and renews the places where we work, live and play. We operate (globally) across a range of sectors including defence, education, health, housing, industrials, power, transport and utilities. Listed on the London Stock Exchange, we are a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
With a head office at Tempsford Hall in Bedfordshire and a network of 88 UK offices (105 globally) Kier offers national coverage across all of its core activities. Employing 22,000 people, with a turnover of over £4bn and an order book of £9.5bn, Kier has the financial strength and technical expertise to undertake some of the most significant construction, civil engineering and service (or asset management) contracts in the country.
For more information visit (url removed)
Kier is an equality and diversity employer