|Job Ref:||204766080||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Stoke-on-Trent||Address:||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:46|
Build & Release Engineer / DevOps Engineer |
Multiple opportunities at all levels - Junior / Mid / Senior
Our client have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Build & Release Engineer / DevOps and Deployment Engineer to join their talented & dedicated Build & Release Team. Working closely with strong cross functional development (.Net / C#) teams you will be responsible for the build and deployment of the various sites to development and production environments utilising NAnt, Jenkins, AccuRev and various scripting NA are able to look at junior candidates as well as more expreinced.
You will design & implement improvements to the build and deployment process to enhance speed-to-market and user experience such as pre-compilation and streamlined release packages.
The right person will be able to develop reporting applications and custom scripts for website maintenance using various languages.
What will you be doing?
* Responsible for software source code, change control, configuration management, and build and deployment process.
* Develop and maintain application tools that build, deploy, automate and streamline code management and product delivery process.
* Develop, document and refine build processes and procedures.
* Technologies/ Experience required...
* Experience working in a release/deployment function (.Net / C#)
* Continuous Integration.
* Experience of Version Control Software, Git, Mercurial, TFS, SVN etc.
* Experience with issue management, Jira, Bugzilla etc.
* Experience with build software, Jenkins, TFS, Team-City, (url removed), Hudson etc.
* Experience with a scripting language - Python, Ruby, Powershell.
* Experience of working with a build scripting tool, Nant, Ant, Maven etc.
If you would like to know more and think you could potentially be a great fit then simply click 'APPLY NOW' to send your details direct to our senior IT Recruitment Specialist