|Job Ref:||204765786||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cheltenham||Address:||Post Code:||GL50||Salary:||£30000 - £45000/annum Pension||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:46|
We are looking for a proactive and dedicated Test Automation Engineers to join our clients rapidly grown Cyber Solutions division in Gloucestershire on a permanent basis. As a Test Automation Engineer will be well versed in defining and applying a range of testing techniques to a variety of systems in a range of contexts. They will have worked on business critical systems and are comfortable working under their own motivation. |
* Experience in SDLC using various testing methodologies.
* Track record for delivering Automated Integration & Test solutions.
* Hands on experience with scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, Perl, Bash
* Experience with Continuous Integration Technologies such as Jenkins, Bamboo
* Experience with Configuration Management tools such as Git, Stash, Puppet, Chef
* Development and planning of test and integration environments
* High degree of initiative and flexibility, with a desire to learn technologies quickly
* ISTQB/BCS Certified Tester - Foundation Level
* Experience in Automation Testing frameworks such as Selenium, Watir, jMeter, etc
* Experience in creating and reviewing comprehensive Test documentation
* Experience with Defect Tracking tools such as Jira, Rally, RTC
* Experience in virtualisation technologies
* Experience in both Linux and Windows operating systems
* Experience of deploying and configuring complex software under Linux
* Understanding of Cloud Technologies such as Hadoop/Accumulo/Spark
* Experience in Performance Testing
* Knowledge of Agile Development, Test-Driven Development and DevOps techniques
* Understanding of the importance of software version control
* An inquisitive mind and a desire to promote innovation
* Certified Agile Tester
This position offers a competitive salary up to £45,000 per annum and benefits package, including bonus scheme.
To apply for this role please click APPLY or get in touch with Luke Dismore on (Apply online only)/ (Apply online only) or