|Job Ref:||204765759||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum £70k Plus benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:46|
Senior Test Automation Architect, London (but some travel to client site), £60k-£70k (Neg DOE) .|
We currently have a vacancy within our European head office in London, working in the UK, we are urgently looking for a Senior Test Automation Architect to work on one of our current client projects.
Suitable applicants will be ISEB/ ISTQB certified in software testing and able to demonstrate the following skills:
• An experienced tester with strong automation experience.
• ISEB/ ISTQB in software testing
• Expert knowledge of Selenium/Web driver (Should be capable of implementing and scripting for the tool using strong Java coding).
• Working knowledge of Selenium POM and Cucumber BDD frameworks.
• Experience working with Cucumber JVM and custom annotations.
• Knowledge of Jenkins, Sauce labs and Selenium Grid.
• Understanding of standard build tools: ANT and Maven.
• Must be familiar with Git like: one of GitHub, GitHub Enterprise, Bit bucket, Stash, GitLab.
• Experience of data mocking and data stubbing solutions.
• Detailed knowledge of development/ Java concepts. OOP, etc.
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Strong Java (clear on advanced java concepts)
• Selenium-web driver
• CI using Jenkins, build tool Maven
• BDD using Cucumber
• Who has worked on Page Object Model framework
• SOAP UI/web services
• Has previously used GitHub/ Gitlab