|Job Ref:||204765706||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hounslow||Address:||Post Code:||TW3||Salary:||£240/day||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:46|
An exciting opportunity for an iTrent Support and Development Analyst has arisen with our client, to support the on-going development of their HR/Payroll system, iTrent.|
The iTrent Support and Development Analyst will have a proven track record of developing, implementing and maintaining the iTrent system and will be able to demonstrate strong technical ability, excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently.
• Develop and maintain a high level of specialist knowledge in respect of the iTrent system including system configuration, development and maintenance, workflow modelling, setting up positions, recruitment and data security.
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
• Produce required reports through the usage of relevant reporting software including Business Objects.
• Provide user and business process support by assessing technical problem and situations.
• Maintain high quality business records in relation to all areas of business applications specification, design, testing and implementation.
• Experience in working with iTrent system
• Proven technical ability
• Knowledge of records management and information systems
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Experience of working with HR and Payroll
• Customer focused