|Job Ref:||204765704||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Belgium||Address:||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:46|
Manning Global's Client is the world's largest telecommunication vendor, serving one third of the world's population in 170 countries. Dedicated to innovation and continuously pushing the boundaries of ICT, they are developing networks, solutions and devices to connect systems, businesses, cities, societies and people around the globe. We are currently recruiting for an IP Technical and Support Engineer to join their business in Belgium. |
Position Title: IP Technical and Support Engineer
Position Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Contact: Tamara Mauhar | +34 911 98 44 20
- Project deployment: high-level design, low-level design, operate equipment commissioning and integration, testing, migration, site swap, system acceptance .etc.
- Product proof of concept test: make test cases and define issue-reporting schedule.
- Pre-sales support: support the service solution and network HLD design, proposal delivery and customer clarification, etc.
- Maintenance Support: providing maintenance support compliant to Customers Maintenance support procedure and give customer technical support according to customer service level agreement
- 4+ years of experience as a Datacom Technical Engineer
- Deep understanding of Telco Network IP technologies, standards, architectures
- Excellent and proven IP architecture and design skills in the Telco (ILEC, CLEC, MSO) industry. Strong end-to- end thinking (services, network, TI/IT)
- Strong know-how of products associated with Telco Fixed Networks (Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel-Lucent, valid CCIE/CCDE or JNCIE), skills on Huawei Router portfolio desirable
- Work experience with the following technologies/protocols: IP, MPLS, BGP, IGP, LDP, RSVP-TE, PPPoE/IPoE, L3/L2 VPN, QoS, and High Availability etc.
- Knowledge of scripting and databases, Fixed network technical (NA, VDSL, Cable access) would be an advantage
- Excellent speaking and written English; French and Dutch speaking is extra advantage
For more info please contact: sales(at)manningglobal com
Quoting reference: MGIPTSEB - 7621
Or call Tamara on: +34 911 98 44 20