|Job Ref:||204765641||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Weybridge||Address:||Post Code:||KT13||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:46|
We are currently recruiting for our client, an international ICT vendor, for a IT Technical Lead (Digital Marketing) based in Weybridge.|
Position Title: IT Technical Lead
Position Type: Fixed term employment
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Weybridge, UK
Contact: Kimberly | +49 89 (Apply online only)
- Strategically design, implement information systems, and software architecture to support core organizational functions and assure the highest available efficiency
- Support project lead in additional activities such as Customer engagement, 3rd party and vendor management, and creation of key design artefacts
- Manage and enhance key functional and technical areas within the development team.
- Working with other functional teams and business teams ensuring right governance and guidance is provided to the team members and stake holders.
- Provide necessary solution & architecture recommendations and assess deliverables from the project
- Lead with a group of developers and functional consultants. This will also include few business users, development teams aligned to a project.
- Be responsible for the timely deliverables (including code, configuration, documentation, controls etc.) from the projects with absolute quality and work very closely with the development teams, Project Managers, Solution Architects, Test Managers and other key individuals from within the projects to achieve this.
- Actively participate and contribute into the Technical Design ensuring project is implanting in the agreed direction and with the scalability and end-to-end solution with best practices in mind.
- Build and maintain relations with senior stakeholders throughout the organization and their affiliates.
- Previous role in a high level architectural or leadership role, specifically in Java or .Net
- Recent experience leading a large scale digital transformation project
- 7+ recent years in IT and software roles, recent 3+ years in leadership roles whereas the candidate proved an instrumental leadership role in digital IT transformation projects
- Expert knowledge in implementing technical change within existing IT landscape, specifically in digitalizing businesses and IT activities
- Excellent communicator with proven experience engaging with business stakeholders at all levels
- Currently based in the UK, and can be based in Weybridge, UK
For more details contact: Sales(at)manningglobal com
Quoting reference: UK_MGKRITTL7620
Or call Kimberly on: +49 89 (Apply online only)