|Job Ref:||204765628||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:46|
We are currently recruiting for our client, a dedicated and disruptive innovation driven software application company, for a Senior 1 st /2 nd Line IS Support Engineer to join their business in Cambridge.|
Position Title: Senior 1st /2nd Line IS Support Engineer
Position Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Cambridge, UK
Contact: Kimberly | +49 89 (Apply online only)
- Responsible for PC desktop support and onsite hardware support (including replacing parts).
- Escalating issues to 3rd line support with proper technical troubleshooting.
- Network port configuration on Cisco switches, Cisco Wi-Fi support, printer support and administration of various security and access tools.
- Create and maintain Infrastructure documentation, contribution to IS projects, rollouts/upgrades and Cisco phone system maintenance.
- Liaise with managers and staff, third party engineers and authorised suppliers.
- Engineering degree and strong IT skills; R&D background preferred
- 5+ years of Infrastructure support experience; logical troubleshooting and TCP/IP understanding
- Windows/Linux, Windows servers, Microsoft Exchange and Cisco Networking knowledge
- IT certifications and knowledge in Virtual computing, Firewalls, etc. will be an added advantage
- ITIL compliant, enthusiastic individual with good communication and customer focus skills
For more details contact: Sales(at)manningglobal com
Quoting reference: MGKR_7615_ISSE
Or call Kimberly on: +49 89 (Apply online only)