|Job Ref:||204765361||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Preston||Address:||Post Code:||BN1||Salary:||£21000 - £22000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:46|
Job title: 3rd Line Wireless Engineer / IT support|
40 hours per week over 5 shifts to support a 7 day helpdesk.
£19,000 to £22,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays).
A specialist IT support business in Blackpool have an opportunity to join their 3rd line support team specialising in their Wi-Fi support desk.
The ideal candidate
* Will have general computer engineering skills and strong skills in the wireless field:
* Experienced at configuring and troubleshooting: Mikrotik, Ubiquiti, Unifi, 802.11
* IPv4 knowledge, subnetting & supernetting.
* Experience troubleshooting radius authorisation and accounting issues (Daloradius)
* Experience troubleshooting TCP/IP, NAT, SNMP
Good to have:
* Experience installing wireless networks
* Ruckus/cisco controller experience
* Experience with monitoring software such as: Dude, Cacti, Nagios
The role will involve taking and resolving escalated support calls from the general Service Desk, liaising with senior and 4th line Engineers and communicating with clients.
Duties may include:
* To deal with client issues in a prompt manner.
* Diagnostic and resolution of support faults.
* Liaising with and assisting senior and 4th line Engineers
* To ensure compliance with helpdesk processes and quality standards.
* To undertake client monitoring activity performed on a timely basis.
* To provide office based support for Field Engineers in the performance of their tasks. Personal attributes required