|Job Ref:||204765200||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Berlin||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:46|
Senior DevOps Engineer - Travel Client - Berlin, Germany - Contract |
My client, a well established travel e-commerce company is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to join its team in Berlin on a freelance basis for a long term contract. Their booking engine infrastructure consists of multiple Linux servers. The stack runs on Debian, Nginx, PHP and Percona MySQL. They do provisioning with Puppet and deploy with Jenkins.
Currently they are working on scaling and high availability, to serve our booking engine to the fast growing market.
You will start out with a big share of hands-on work and some product management. As the company and the team grows, the share of managerial tasks will also grow.
You will be required to be on site in BERLIN for the duration of the contract.
The successful candidate will have the following profile:
- Experience working closely with multiple development teams
- You have strong system administration skills (Linux)
- Spoken language is English
- You have experience with the administration and configuration of configuration- and provisioning tools
- You are a team player and have excellent communication skills
- Nice to have: Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, puppet, Vagrant, AWS
Please apply with your most recent CV along with your current daily rate, you MUST be eligible to work within the EU in order to apply for this role