|Job Ref:||204765195||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£7.20/hour||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:46|
A Data Entry Clerk is required for 5 months (likely to be extended) based in Sheffield. |
The Data Entry Clerk will be required to input data from incident forms onto the appropriate database, accessing and photocopying clinical records as required and work as a member of the Team within the Legal and Governance Department.
Other day to day duties -
* On a daily basis communicate effectively with other members of the department and in particular with the Risk Manager in relation to ensuring data is entered onto the relevant system within the set timescales.
* Maintain a schedule of number of incidents that have been entered into the database.
* The post holder will be required to have a working knowledge of software programmes and will be required to respond to queries relating to data entry.
* The post holder will be required to generate reports from the database as required by the Risk Manager.
* The post holder will be required to ensure clinical records are copied within set timescales as directed and will complete the record index describing which records have been copied.
* The post holder will ensure access to clinical records stored on computerized systems such as ICE and CD retrieve.
* The post holder will keep the schedule relating to access to medical records up to date.
* The post holder will be responsible for arrangements around confidential shredding within the department.
* Undertake any other duties appropriate to the post that may be required by the Risk Manager and or Head of Legal and Governance.
* The post holder will ensure that original clinical records are returned to the medical records department in a timely manner and will ensure all records are tracked on the appropriate system.
* The post holder will be required to carry out word processing and data entry for a significant amount of working time.
* To attend appropriate education and training programmes necessary to fulfil the functions of the role, including fire lectures and mandatory training
Experience/skills required -
* Good experience with general office work
* Excellent organisational skills
* Excellent communication/telephone skills
* Maintaining strict confidentiality
* Good written skills
Any previous NHS/Healthcare experience would be desirable.
This role is to start asap and will pay £7.20 per hour PAYE (excluding holiday pay)