|Job Ref:||204765008||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Eastleigh||Address:||Post Code:||EX39||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:46|
IT Systems Administrator - Up to 30,000|
Windows / MS Office Environment.
Eastleigh (Near M27)
My client is a well-known and established manufacturer and distribution organisation based on the outskirts of Southampton. They have asked us to assist in the recruitment of an IT Systems Administrator to take ownership / technical responsibility for providing IT Support to a division of the company. (*Support from IT teams within the wider group available).
May suit individuals who have previously held the following job roles - IT Support Technician, Support Engineer, Service Desk Technician, Helpdesk Support, 1st / 2nd Line Support Technician
Skills / Environment
* Knowledge of Business Enterprise Servers / Windows Server / MS Exchange
* Windows XP
* MS Office
* Troubleshooting, Analytical Problem Solving & Decision making
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, identify and address issues, and meet deadlines.
* Flexibility on hours, as role may require out of hours' attendance to work on systems while production is down or quiet.
* Ability to work in a high pressure environment and maintain a calm and professional demeanor in a user-facing role.
* Experience in an IT Help Desk or IT support role.
* Experience of Back Up Execution and Full System Recover in Disaster recovery scenarios.
* Project management skills.
* Database skills in Paradox, SQL, MS Access to enable bespoke reporting tools to be created and used.
* Take technical responsibility for all IT systems on site,
* Ensure the systems usage is managed effectively in order to develop and promote good practice and responsible usage of IT systems on site.
* Pro-actively manage the network infrastructure with particular focus on the stability and security of the infrastructure and continuity of service, antivirus provision.
* Resolve issues with end users ensuring minimum disruption to production and service to stores.
* Plan, recommend and assist in the design of telecommunication systems, provide research and recommendations on suitable telecommunications equipment, and ensure ordering and installation of telecommunication and data systems equipment and cabling is done on a timely basis.
* Analyse, troubleshoot and facilitate resolution of telecommunication related issues
* Stay abreast of current IT technology trends and developments to maximise the investment in IT
* Effectively manage relationships with all external IT service providers,
Key Skills: MS Office, Help Desk, Windows XP, MS Access, MS Excel, Telecommunication systems
We will always email you a full role specification, name our client and wait for your email authorisation before we send your CV to this organisation. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906).
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy