|Job Ref:||204764122||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:48|
Main Responsibilities & Duties:|
- Support colleagues in a large scale system migration and the establishment of a new reporting framework.
- Work with colleagues to design scalable data architecture via a single data warehouse, ensuring the environment is robust and fit for purpose.
- Document and implement best practices and create an MIS environment roadmap.
- Design and develop insightful MIS reports to support company requirements and provide monitoring for clients, products and assets.
Essential Technical / Business Experience:
- Advanced SQL development and data mining skills
- Demonstrable experience of designing robust scalable database architecture.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Access and Excel/VBA, experience of writing macros.
- Experience of working within financial services environments.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency