|Job Ref:||204763993||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:48|
Our client a market leading HRIS Consultancy are currently recruiting highly passionate, motivated and enthusiastic HRIS Project Managers to join their growing team.|
Reporting to the Project Delivery Manager, your duties will include:
• Project manage, support and develop the HRIS & Payroll Implementation teams
• Analysing, configuring and implementing solutions to address the needs of the client
• Set up and manage projects that will develop the initial implementation
• Create training material to support end users
• Minimum 4 years hands on experience of Project Managing HRIS & Payroll Systems implementations
• Manage and run projects that develop the system to address business needs.
• Experience of analysing, configuration and implementing HR & Payroll Systems
Within this autonomous role and as part of the implementation team you will have the opportunity to learn and develop new skills as well as utilising existing ones.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary with excellent benefits