|Job Ref:||204763986||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£14/hour (Ltd)||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:48|
Triad's trusted client, based in Hertfordshire is currently seeking a Landscape Architect to work as part of their technical team on new and exciting projects. Our client is looking to do a lot more work in the landscape sector over the next few years and you could be part of this drive.
The role will be an initial contract for 6 months paying £14(ltd) and after that period the client will look to take you on a permanent basis. Salary £22k-£24k depending on experience.
The Landscape Architect will be responsible for;
• preparation of hard and soft landscape schemes, masterplans, sketch designs,
• using AutoCAD, Photoshop and other appropriate software
• Preparation of presentational material including exhibition boards, design statements, rendered masterplans, image boards and other illustrative materials for projects
• presentation of designs to clients and other groups as necessary
• undertaking site surveys, assessments and liaising with clients
• development and maintenance of the AutoCAD standards within the company.
• presentation of reports to clients and other groups
• preparation and production of written reports
• assisting in preparation of templates and procedures to industry standards and adherence to those already in place
(Subject to qualifications and experience):
• undertaking landscape and visual impact assessments to published methodologies
• undertaking landscape character assessments
• undertaking consultation meetings with stakeholders including local authorities
• assisting with arboriculture CAD plans for planning projects as required.
• assist in preparing bids, tenders and proposals for work
• attendance at staff meetings
• filing project details and drawings
• keeping time sheets and other records including mileage and expense claims
• answering the telephone and replying to enquiries
• keeping office space and shared areas tidy
• assisting with marketing operations
• attendance at evening and weekend meetings as appropriate
• purchasing office equipment and supplies
• keeping up to date with professional development and attendance of training
This role is a perfect opportunity for the selected candidate to grow and progress within an organisation who are looking to have a focus on landscape projects over the coming years.
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please contact Jon Graham on (Apply online only) or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position