|Job Ref:||204763914||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£44000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:48|
Our client is a market leading HRIS Consultancy and they are currently recruiting a highly passionate, motivated and enthusiastic Implementation Consultant to join their growing team.|
Reporting to the Head of Operations, your duties will include:
• Supporting and managing the continuous improvement of HR & Payroll systems (CoreHR)
• Analysing, configuring and implementing solutions to address the needs of the client
• Set up and manage projects that will develop the initial implementation
• Create training material to support end users
• Hands on experience of HR & Payroll System CoreHR.
• Manage and run projects that develop the system to address business needs.
• Experience of analysing, configuration and implementing HR & Payroll Systems
• Within this autonomous role and as part of the implementation team you will have the opportunity to learn and develop new skills as well as utilising existing ones.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary with excellent benefits