|Job Ref:||204763561||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Somerset||City:||Somerset||Address:||Post Code:||BS26||Salary:||£0.00 - £17.00/hour||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:48|
Helpdesk Operative, 1st Line Support Analyst, Helpdesk Support|
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £17 per hour
Clearance: SC Clearance (or willing and eligible, prior to project start date)
Key skills; Helpdesk Operative, 1st Line Support Analyst, Desktop Support, Customer Service, Reporting, IT Skills, Microsoft Office, Filing, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Data Entry, Helpdesk Support, Recording Data, Support Requests, SC Clearance
My client, a global organisation, currently has a contract opportunity available for a Helpdesk Operative to answer telephone requests regarding software and software based products supported and maintained by the organisation. The successful Helpdesk Operative will have strong customer service skills, demonstrable experience with Microsoft Office products such as Word and Excel and an excellent telephone manner. The role of Helpdesk Operative will also require attention to detail and the capability to summarise and note down verbally expressed technical questions.
**To apply for this position, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK and either possess or be able to obtain MOD UK Security Clearance to SC level as a minimum**
* Answering telephone requests from both internal staff and Customers regarding software and software based products supported and maintained by the organisation
* Transcribing requests onto on-line forms for prioritisation, allocation and action
* Monitoring, tracking and maintaining the on-line help request forms to ensure that all requests are being dealt with in a timely manner according to their priority
* Where possible, the jobholder may be expected to address minor bureaucratic and less complex technical questions directly. The role does NOT, however, require specific technical or product skills or experience
* An excellent telephone manner and the ability to summarise and write down verbally expressed technical questions
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Demonstrable experience of using computers to access and update on-line and local files
* Proven experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
If you are interested in this role, please send through to me the latest version of your CV.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT life cycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships.
Helpdesk Operative, 1st Line Support Analyst, Desktop Support, Customer Service, Reporting, IT Skills, Microsoft Office, Filing, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Data Entry, Helpdesk Support, Recording Data, Support Requests, SC Clearance