|Job Ref:||204763484||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£26000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:48|
Do you have experiencing running SQL queries?|
Have you had experience with cleansing and amending data?
Are you looking for a company where there is a clear path for career progression?
Our client, based in Reading, is currently recruiting for a Data Services Officer.
The Data Services Officer is responsible for cleansing data coming in from third party websites. The data will come in in either Excel or CSV file and it is then your responsibility to use SQL to cleanse and amend this data, checking and identify anomalies along the way. Following process notes you will be able to read, understand and make amendments to queries and effectively export data to systems within the business.
Key Responsibilities & attributes for the Data Services Officer:
- To facilitate the accurate processing and importing of data from both internal and external sources
- Use SQL techniques to query and transform data
- Run, understand and amend SQL queries
- Use Excel to cleanse data
- Ensure the quality of current data is of the highest standard
- Have fantastic attention to detail
- Advanced MS Office package skills
- Experience in a similar data processing role
- Have great customer service skills and the ability to speak to all levels of a business.
For more information, please contact Georgia Harris on (Apply online only) or apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only