|Job Ref:||204763388||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Blackpool||Address:||Post Code:||FY3||Salary:||£500 - £575/day||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:48|
Oracle DBA - 12c, Application Server, E-Business Suite R12|
We are seeking an Oracle DBA with 12c, R12, Application Server experience. Experience in virtual/cloud/devops is also required. You will be working for a high profile Public Sector organisation in Blackpool.
* Administer, support and maintain Oracle database services as directed and according to departmental policy and process
* Administer, Support and maintain application servers and Oracle E-Business Suite instances across development, test and production environments
* Apply E-Business Suite application and database patches
* Promote custom software deliveries to test and production environments
* Be responsible for backups and backup operational procedures
* Worksin a team of IT Operations specialists and engineers ensuring services are delivered and operated as required
* Work with and supporting third parties in the provision and continuous improvement of IT Operations services
* Provide input in to overall management - workforce, budget, projects and tasks, technology roadmaps
* Provide capability to projects, developments and campaigns
* Oversee and support the performance and development of capability in junior team members. Preparations and support of IT Operations solutions and services, physical or virtual according to industry and organisational best practise standards and service requirements and KPIs throughout the lifecycle
* Creating and maintaining documentation
* Performing all routine tasks according to process and checklists
* Performing and/or overseeing the operation and support of all solutions - servers and storage, networking and application environments
* monitoring of operational services and alerts and taking appropriate action
* Managing and progressing of incidents and problems, acting as 3rd line support for incidents, problems and changes to solutions and services Provide technical support and assistance to projects ensuring delivery of requisite non-functional requirements
* Continual service improvement
* Technological roadmaps
* Resource management Coach and mentor junior team members to assist the delivery of
* Provision of first class service
* Consistent levels of capability available as required by the organisation *continuous personal development progressed in line with organisation requirements
* Public Sector experience is essential
* In depth Oracle DBA experience to version 12c.
* In depth experience of Oracle Application Server administration
* Administration of E-Business Suite 11.5.10 and R12
* Knowledge/Experience of COTS packages/solutions virtual and cloud including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS.
* Devops Solution Architecture
Candidates will be subject to the clients vetting processed if offered.
If you considering a move from your current role please apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Will Louzado @ (url removed)
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Please visit our website (url removed)