|Job Ref:||204763381||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Crawley||Address:||Post Code:||RH10||Salary:||£35000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:48|
Leading Services & Logistics Company requires an experienced Web Developer with strong technical skills to join a growing Objected-Oriented development team in Crawley, West Sussex.|
As a Web Developer you will possess strong back-end technical skills and will be capable of designing and building bespoke PHP applications as well as updating and improving existing internal applications. Strong communication skills are essential, with everything from contributing new ideas and solutions to helping non-technical members of the team to understand effectively the solutions and designs.
Specifically you will be responsible for the following:
- Designing, building and maintaining bespoke Object-Oriented PHP applications.
- Updating and improving existing internal applications.
- Building readable and well-documented code with an eye for QA.
- Maintaining up-to-date specification and technical documentation for each application.
- Integrating with various third party APIs to further enhance applications.
- Performing research and development tasks, both ad hoc and project based.
As a Web Developer you will have the following expertise and experience:
- Extensive experience working within a LAMP stack environment.
- Complete knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of database and application optimization for better performance
- Good understanding of JSON, XML AND APIs
- Experience with Version Control such as SVN.
We are looking for a good team player, capable of contributing their own ideas and solutions, and who`s is self-motivated and able to quickly assess situations and business needs and come up with solutions to any problems that may come their way.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an industry leader in the Services & Logistics industry. In reward for your hard work and expertise you will be paid a salary of up to £35,000 plus 33 days holiday and a range of other excellent company exclusive benefits.
This is a permanent vacancy