|Job Ref:||204762781||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||High Wycombe||Address:||Salary:||£65000 - £75000/annum 8& pension, medical, life, health et||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:48|
Middleware Architect (JBoss), £75k|
This global Financial Services Company is looking for a Middleware Architect with strong skills in either JBoss or WebLogic to join their Architecture and engineering team.
In this role you will assist in the planning, design, implementation, and maintenance of middleware software products with a core competency in JBoss on UNIX / Linux and Windows operating systems.
The successful Middleware Architect will have the following skills and experience:
* Working with enterprise level JBoss (or WebLogic) services including extensive project related work, preferably application development projects and packaged application installation projects.
* Supporting global organizations.
* Troubleshooting and resolving data integrity issues, performance issues, replication issues, log issues, connectivity issues, security issues etc.
* Performing JBoss software installation, application installation, Environment sizing, Environment performance tuning
* Red Hat certified preferred.
Technical skills desired include:
* JBoss EAP, Apache, Tomcat.
* F5 load balancing / clustering (LTM/GTM)
* Automated deployment scripting / tools for J2EE environments.
* Knowledge of Linux and Windows UNIX scripting (e.g. perl / powershell)
* Troubleshooting JBoss environment from a performance and capacity perspective
* Weblogic application server platform.
In return you will be rewarded with a great package including £65,000 - £75,000 basic, 8% pension if you contribute 5%, private medical, life cover (4x), 25 days holiday plus superb working environment and exceptional career development growth and potential.
If you are interested in this excellent role please send your CV for a full brief. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all candidates within 3 working days.
The People Network is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
The company is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
The People Network is part of the Pertemps Network Group of companies and is a specialist IT and technical recruitment consultancy with offices in London, Birmingham and Wiltshire. Experienced in placing permanent, interim and contract IT and technical staff at all levels across a range of sectors including Banking, Financial Services, Telecoms, Consultancy and Software Houses across the UK and Mainland Europe.
If you would like a confidential and informal chat regarding your career please call and speak with one of our consultants.
For more information and latest vacancies please visit us on our website at (url removed)