|Job Ref:||204762774||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£300 - £325/day||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:48|
SQL DBA |
Location: Exeter, Devon
Duration: 3 Months+
Rate: £325 Per Day
Overview of Role:
The role involves working on a small Scrum team, providing SQL Server DBA resource for our clients flagship SaaS product.
The position would initially be for a period of 3 months.
Skills / Experience Required:
* At least 5 years' experience of Administrating Mission critical SQL Server Database systems. Versions include SQL Server 2008R2 and 2012R2.
* Installing and configuring new SQL Servers instances in an ESX environment.
* Upgrading SQL Server
* Managing SQL Server Security
* Strategies for scaling out/up
* Maintaining High Availability
Excellent verbal & written communication skills required.
Please send CV for further details.
For contract vacancies itecopeople acts as an Employment Business. For permanent vacancies itecopeople acts as an Employment Agency. itecopeople is an equal opportunities employer & encourages applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief. Summit Computer Recruitment Ltd t/a itecopeople is a member of the REC & is ISO9001 & ISO14001 accredited