|Job Ref:||204765002||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Harlow||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:49|
Business Intelligence Developer - QlikView / Qlik Sense / NPrinting / SQL - Harlow|
* Ensuring a best in class QlikView environment is available for the entirety of the business to provide accurate, actionable and timely insight into business performance.
* Work with the wider BI team to standardise reporting and insight requirements to improve the efficiency of the operation.
* Liaising with the commercial team to ensure our key strategic partners are provided with best in class value adding insight and intelligence to help drive both their business and ours.
* To be a visible presence within the business championing the benefits of data driven decision making.
* To rebuild existing QlikView applications to optimise load time and improve user experience.
* To regularly audit the QlikView estate (both applications and server set-up) to ensure optimum performance for end users.
* To proactively grow skillset and actively recommend changes to the current business intelligence environment to ensure it continues to be seen as a centre of excellence.
* To carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function, commensurate with the grading and level of responsibility of the job.
* Proven experience in an analytical discipline
* Production of insight driving operational, commercial and corporate strategy
* Experience of QlikView including scripting, front end design, set analysis and server management
* Expert technical knowledge of MS Excel including pivot tables, advanced formulae and at least a basic knowledge of VBA.
* Excellent visual design skills to ensure maximum end user adoption of QlikView applications.
* Exposure to a range of business intelligence / data discovery tools and insight into the benefits and drawback of varied solutions
* Experience with RESTful APIs and online data sources would be beneficial.
* Experience in the healthcare industry would be beneficial but is not essential
Essential Technical Skills
* QlikView / Qlik Sense / NPrinting
* Web based BI Reporting and Dashboard tools
Beneficial Technical Skills
* Tableau / MS Power BI / BObjects
* SPSS / R
* MS Dynamics Navision / CRM
* £ Competitive Salary and benefits
Please apply for more info