|Job Ref:||204764733||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chester||Address:||Post Code:||CH1||Salary:||£15/hour||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:49|
An experienced Technical Desktop Officer is required to support, monitor, maintain and develop enterprise desktop/mobile solutions. Candidates must have experience managing, investigating and resolving high impact Incidents and Service Requests. There is a high volume of project work developing and implementing corporate solutions to improve the user's experience. This is a high demand, fast paced environment which is driven by the organisation's ICT Strategies.|
Tasks include everything from basic user configuration of access requests, developing and implementing enterprise infrastructure, solving technical issues and Major incidents that affect users at all levels remotely or onsite. There is a requirement to deal with third party suppliers for support and maintenance requests or general queries to assist with development.
Other tasks include:
• Project (development/implementation).
• Providing support:
o Thin Clients
o Mobile devices
• Providing technical support, configuration and installation within an enterprise environment.
• Infrastructure maintenance and upgrades.
• Third line incident management, troubleshooting, diagnose, document and resolve technical issues.
• Assisting with development and change within a high demand technical team, prioritising workloads accordingly.
• Home workers, Partners, schools and third party remote access support.
• ITIL V3 foundation experience/certified
• PRINCE2 foundation experience/certified
• Experience of core infrastructure and application technologies
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Understanding of security requirements to secure endpoints within local government
• Mobile device management and mobile application management
• Good Analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to deal with challenging customers
• SCCM 2012/current branch
• McAfee Enterprise suite
• Bitlocker (MBAM experience)
• Intune - Enterprise Mobility Management/Mobile Device Management
• Mobile devices, Smartphone's and tablets
• Mobile platform experience e.g. iOS, Android and Windows
• SSL VPN