|Job Ref:||204764688||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Weybridge||Address:||Post Code:||KT13||Salary:||£60000 - £80000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:49|
A global leader in consumer electronics is seeking a IT Technical Lead to join their European HQ in Weybridge. |
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
As the Technical Lead you will strategically design and implement information systems and software architectures that support core organisational functions, and assure their high availability and efficiency.
This role requires a specialist in Integration and Application Design to help define the Data Transformation, Structure and System interfaces.
The successful applicant will be well versed within the application and interface requirements; the architectural design process and the implementation requirements, as well as being confident in working as a part of a larger architectural team.
The applicant will be expected to support the Project Lead in additional activities such as Customer Engagement, 3rd Party and vendor management and creation of key design artefacts.
Following are some of the key responsibilities encompassed within the role:
* Manage and enhance key functional and technical areas within the development team.
* Working with other functional teams and business teams ensuring right governance and guidance is provided to the team members and stake holders.
* Provide necessary solution & architecture recommendations and assess deliverables from the project
* Lead with a group of developers and functional consultants. This will also include few business users, development teams aligned to a project.
* Be responsible for the timely deliverables (including code, configuration, documentation, controls etc.) from the projects with absolute quality and work very closely with the development teams, Project Managers, Solution Architects, Test Managers and other key individuals from within the projects to achieve this.
* Actively participate and contribute into the Technical Design ensuring project is implanting in the agreed direction and with the scalability and end-to-end solution with best practices in mind.
* Minimum of 7 years work experience in Technical Delivery and Solution/Technical Architecture planning in Retail or Digital Marketing
* Solid grounding in core enterprise applications, including Microsoft and Java technologies
* Proven experience in fast pace B2C digital marketing environment
* Proven experience in Marketing Automation and Campaign Management Solutions (Exposure to Adobe, Oracle, Saleforce Marketing Cloud)
* Proven experience with general CRM concepts and architecture
* Proven experience with general Data Warehouse architecture and concepts
* Exposure to general Enterprise Middleware systems architecture and concepts
* Extensive experience in developing strategic systems architecture plans
* Strong understanding of information processing principles and practices
* Working technical knowledge of network and platform (Linux/.Net, DBMS, WEB/WAS) operating systems
SALARY & BENEFITS
This position is paying a salary of £60-80,000 (depending upon experience) plus a benefits package including up to 15% performance based bonus and £35 per month Flexible Benefits allowance e.g. gym, travel insurance, life assurance, health assessment, dental insurance, etc