|Job Ref:||204764655||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£120 - £150/day||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:49|
My client are a large public sector client who are looking for a Helpdesk Support Engineer to join their Central London office. |
Contract duration -3 months
The successful candidate will report directly to the IT Manager and provide Helpdesk Support to the business.
Receive, manage and record IT help desk requests either by telephone or email.
Become the first port of call for all support issues and take full responsibility of all tickets until resolution or point of escalation.
Dealing with and resolving helpdesk requests e.g. Adding users, Active Directory updating, remote support, general IT trouble shooting
Take full responsibility for managing and maintaining desktop computers.
* CMS (Content Management System) experience
* Maintain appropriate logs of equipment, users and operational activities.
* Responsible for ensuring that Anti-Virus is up to date across the network
* Proactive monitoring of server log files and logging tickets where action is required.
* Ensuring that procedural documents are kept up to date.
* Work as a team member, providing support to colleagues as and when required.
* Any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, the title of the post and its grading as requested by the line manager or Head of Department/Division.
* Maintaining a high level of customer service to all users
This job description reflects the current requirements of the role. As duties and responsibilities change and develop, this will be reviewed and will be subject to amendment.
IT Related qualification to A level equivalent or higher
The successful candidate must have;
* 2 Year experience in a 1st line IT Helpdesk / Desktop role
* Good trouble shooting knowledge of Windows Operating systems
* Good trouble shooting knowledge of MS Office packages
* A Good understanding of Active Directory
* Experience with SQL Queries
* Knowledge of Exchange 2013
* Good networking knowledge
Please apply within if applicable
Premier are acting as an employment agency