|Job Ref:||204764628||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Slough||Address:||Post Code:||SL1||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:49|
At SCC we empower our people and customers to excel and put excellence into action every day. Everyone who works here has the opportunity to inspire progress and realise ambitions.|
We are SCC - great things happen when we work together.
SCC is Europe's largest independent IT infrastructure and Solutions business. As Managed Services Provider of the year 2015, we are the leading strategic partner to all major technology vendors. With over 5,000 employees across Europe, we support in excess of 5 million users across more than 2500 customers in 50 countries. We have even won awards and are in the Tip 3 for UK Data Centre and Cloud Services.
Through our devotion to make IT work for our customers to improve the way they do business, there has over been a better time to join our highly effective, lean and fast-moving business. As a driver of innovation and opportunity, we are looking for talented individuals who want to accomplish ambitions we at SCC can make possible.
To deliver an effective and efficient customer focused service to all SCC clients, meeting service level agreements and customer expectations. Attending customer sites to replace complete machines or associated equipment. Ensuring the maintenance and warranty support of IT hardware and software products, is provided within the required Service Level Agreement (SLA).
Key Focus Areas
• Ensure all training is completed relevant to apprenticeship requirements.
• To replace PC's, laptops, printers and associated peripherals.
• Assist other engineers in the delivery of service to our customers.
• Communicate with call administration and the branch throughout the day to effectively manage all call details real time and gain full understanding of the customer's requirements.
• Complete part movements (RMA generation & physical movement) in a timely manner, returning items as directed by the Branch.
• Achieve KPI target of 5 visits / fix's per day.
• Following the company policies and procedures as detailed in the engineering manual and corporate directory.
• Be professional and presentable at all times.
• Be able to embrace new technologies and adapt to change.
• To undertake Health and Safety activities commensurate with post and or SCC Group Health and Safety Policy
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• Maths & English GCSE A-C
• Excellent customer service skills
• Knowledge of PC, laptop, printer & associated peripherals operation
• Key Clients specific procedures
• SCC Technical Test & security clearance on appointment
• Full UK driving licence
Why work @ SCC?
We know that our people make us possible - and we reward hard work. As an SCC employee you will have access to a range of benefits, just for being part of the team.
As part of the Rigby Group PLC, We are able to offer inter-company privileges and corporate reward schemes to each of our people. Plus discounts and salary sacrifice options. In fact, our benefits make it easy for you to maintain an healthy work/life balance - and save a little bit of money along the way.
• Salary Sacrifice scheme: bicycles, mobile phones, childcare vouchers, emergency childcare service.
• Corporate Rewards Schemes
• Vehicle Partner programme
• Personal pension scheme
• Healthy employee scheme
• Finance & insurance services
• Health & Eye care support
• Eden Hotel Collection - 25% off
• Discounted travel and attractions
• Discounted retail & Leisure
• Discounted gym membership
• Car sharing scheme
• Gift cards
• £1,000 bounty scheme
• Cycle2Work scheme.
Our Mission, Vision and Values
Independent. Our solutions and service are built on impartiality, honesty and, above all, trust; we keep our word and deliver what we promise.
Passionate. We believe in providing quality and value in all we do. A total dedication and customer focus to deliver profitable, innovative and robust solutions.
Caring. Our attention to clients is reinforced by the way we support each other. We ensure that sustainable values are woven into all that we do. We keep things simple but effective.
Partnership. People depend on our customers and our customers depend on us. Being 'part of the team' is key to success. Being a trusted partner ensures we deliver greater value.
Excellence. We put excellence into action every day. We ensure that our people have the opportunity to excel and that our customers always benefit from the value of what we deliver, and the service we provide. Our quality and commitment to service excellence is independently measured and accredited to the highest global standards