|Job Ref:||204764385||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £62000/annum benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:49|
Required: Data Analyst, up to £62k + benefits, London. Key Skills: Data Analyst, SQL, Data Modelling, Reports, Excel, Tableau, Pentaho, AWS, Data Warehousing.|
Salary: up to £62k + benefits
Contact: Sab Choudhury, (Apply online only).
You are a proven Data Analyst with excellent SQL Coding skills. You are looking to join an organisation where you will be an integral part of a newly formed department. You thrive in a startup environment and you are keen to build relationships across the entire business.
Responsible for building and supporting all data products. Each data product is sold to the market and will require ongoing improvement and support. Key responsibilities include:
* Supporting sales initiatives and developing innovative solutions that meet client and market requirements
* Understanding business requirements and converting them into technical plans including steps for data acquisition, transformation, matching, enrichment and anonymization
* Building, testing and automating improvements and changes to existing products
* Enhancing and developing the Pentaho Data Integration environment
* Developing BI reports as required using tools such as Excel or Tableau
* Skills producing simple but insightful SQL based analytics
* Knowledge of logical and physical data modelling in data warehouse environments
* Excellent SQL skills
* Experience using advanced Excel for producing reports and simply analytics
* Attention to detail and an organised approach to testing and quality
* Appreciation of technical security concerns and approaches
Highly desirable skills:
* Experience with automation/ETL tool Pentaho Data Integration.
* Experience with Tableau for reporting
* Experience of AWS technologies
If you are interested in the role then please contact Sab Choudhury on: (Apply online only) or apply directly with your up to date CV