Our scale is expansive but that is nothing compared to our imagination. |
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Continue to build your future with WorleyParsons.
*Looking for local candidates to Atlanta only
You will provide civil engineering services to WorleyParsons and its customers, including technical support and supervision within the civil engineering team.
- Deliver civil engineering services that meet WorleyParsons', its customers' and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Initiate, manage and if required supervise civil engineering project requirements.
- Perform civil engineering services such as:
- participate in relevant meetings, prepare progress reports and follow required checking procedures;
- ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes;
- provide assistance and advice during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations and write purchase orders.
- If required, act as the civil engineering Lead on specific projects.
- If responsible for a team:
- outline project requirements including actively promoting workshare, where appropriate, assign tasks and supervise progress;and
- ensure the required services meet WorleyParsons,its customers and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, on time and within budget.
- Proactively resolve any discrepancies between WorleyParsons and its Customer's requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in civil engineering.
- If required, assist and support junior personnel within the civil engineering team.
- Communicate effectively with the civil engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
What you will bring
Technical and Industry Experience
Education - Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
- Highly effective technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to WorleyParsons and its customers.
- A sound knowledge of the fundamental requirements of the civil engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- A sound knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Competent use of civil engineering specific software.
- Competent use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Substantial technical land practical experience in civil engineering in the same or similar industry including experience in working in multi-disciplinary projects and teams.
- A recognized degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- 10 years of design experience of structural steel and foundation design for the structural team
- Previous power generation project experience
- Relevant postgraduate qualifications in engineering, management, project management or supervisory qualifications or equivalent.
Our goal is to develop and most importantly retain the people who share our vision and strategy. To help us achieve our vision and yours, apply now.
WorleyParsons is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.