|Job Ref:||11337BR||Employer:||MWH||Industry:||Construction||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Site Based||Address:||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:04|
• Advise and assist with sub-contract management including subcontracts, payments, resolution of claims etc. |
• Carry out project status reviews and collate project information into regional outputs and forecasts
• Ensure that the project teams in your area prepare, submit and agree interim payment applications in a timely manner to maximise the company's cashflow
• Ensure that final accounts and additional cost claims are produced and administered in a timely manner
• Ensure your own continuous professional development by participating in external networking/conferences/associations/groups, to stay current on industry changes and innovations.
• Maintain a positive and solution oriented approach to work, providing open and honest feedback.
• Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this role
• In all internal and external contact, present a professional and positive image of the department and MWH Treatment as well as maintaining mutually constructive, positive and beneficial relationships.
• Take all reasonable steps to ensure appropriate confidentiality
• Quantity Surveying background
• Experience in a similar role with management responsibilities
• Holds or studying towards membership of an appropriate recognised professional institution
• Educated to Degree (preferably in Quantity Surveying)
• Strong commercial background
• Ability to solicit views across multiple parties, lead discussions and manage interdependencies.
• A knowledge of water/wastewater industry is desirable
• Strong interpersonal communication skills; ability to work with colleagues whose work will be impacted by your activities.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location)
UK-Severn Trent-Site Based