|Job Ref:||204769455||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Gatwick||Address:||Post Code:||RH6||Salary:||£25000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:08|
Covering Gatwick/Crawley and Surround Areas
£25k p/a + Company Vehicle + Benefits and Bonuses
* To provide a professional service to the Company's customers in respect of the maintenance, installation and repair of clients products, and related third party equipment.
* To provide any other support to the Service Director as required.
* Maintenance, installation and repair of companies and other manufacturer's products.
* Fitting of O.E.M batteries in the warehouse and customer sites to agreed standards and technical specification
* Commission and check batteries and chargers on customer sites and brief the customer on the practical use and maintenance of the equipment
* Respond to breakdowns within the Company's call out policy and carry out the necessary fault diagnosis and repair
* Assist in the delivery and collection of the Company's products and supplies
* Assist in the installation of battery charging areas in co-operation with sub- contractors
* Submit legible completed job sheets to allow for accurate invoicing
* Submit monthly private mileage reports in a timely manner
* Any other reasonable duties as instructed
* Good technical hands on skills, in a related field.
* Good attention to detail and an orderly approach to completing jobs
* Strong customer service focus
* The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
* Ability to build effective working relationships with customers
* Knowledge of large scale batteries and chargers
* Electrical or electronic qualification - C&G, 17th edition, ONC, NVQ etc
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on (Apply online only) (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency