|Job Ref:||204769404||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:08|
Job Title: Senior Transport Engineer - Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 - Location: Leeds|
* Are you a Senior, or highly experienced Consultant level Transport Engineer with a background in development planning?
* Do you have a background in highways design?
* Do you have an appreciation of traffic modelling and DMRB standards?
If so, we have an opportunity for you with a major multidisciplinary consultancy, looking to expand their Leeds based team.
* Experienced within development & highways engineering;
* Proficient with AutoCAD design;
* Familiar with the principals of traffic modelling;
* Confident preparing technical reports & detailed design;
* Extensive project management experience;
* Experience with WINdes & Civils 3D would be beneficial;
* Chartered or working toward chartership.
If successful, you will deliver a range of projects to clients in the local area and nationally, within a highly skilled multidisciplinary team. You will earn a starting salary of up to £45,000, along with a comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like further information, then please feel free to contact David Redfern on (Apply online only) for a confidential discussion.
Leeds, Sheffield, Doncaster, York, Manchester, Huddersfield, Wakefield, Pontrefact, Bradford, Halifax, Barnsley, Keighley, Harrogate, Rotherham, Rochdale, Oldham