|Job Ref:||204769272||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||East London||Address:||Post Code:||E1||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:08|
INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICAL ENGINEER |
IMMEDIATE START !!
Our client, an established business in the food manufacturing sector, is recruiting for an experienced, enthusiastic and reliable ELECTRICAL ENGINEER to join their term on a 6 -12 month fixed term contract.
Electrical Engineer Skills and Qualifications:
Industrial Electrical Systems, Electrical Troubleshooting, Electrical Testing, Quality Focus, Attention to Detail, Emphasising Excellence.
• Conduct continuous monitoring of production lines to identify and implement improvements.
• Carry out plant checks and readings on essential equipment.
• Work efficiently to ensure all electrical/mechanical engineering work is completed in a safe manner.
• Carry out machine inspections, conduct relevant repairs or improvements and carry our preventative maintenance on equipment.
• Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
• Direct and coordinate installation & maintenance support.
• Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
• Modify equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
• Assure product quality by testing equipment and system capabilities.
• Keep equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures & repair/service.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Supporting departmental functions with technical expertise and understanding.
• Implementing equipment/machinery maintenance procedures/practices.
• Support the manager in investigating, propose and implementing maintenance activities and projects to improve production efficiency.
• Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
• Any other task that is commensurate with this position.
Person specification & skills:
• Be a fully qualified Electrician with 16th/17th Edition qualification;
• Have experience in a food manufacturing/production;
• Possess strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships with production.
• Be IT literate
• The ability to work quickly and under pressure;
• Good practical and technical skills.
• The ability to manage a varied workload;
• Good problem-solving skills;
• An awareness of health and safety legislation;
• Good eyesight and normal colour vision;
• The ability to work on your own or as part of a team;
Candidate must be reliable in both attendance & time keeping.
A good attitude towards ensuring working procedures are adhered to is essential.
Salary level: £25,000 to £28,000 (Depending on experience)
Working Hours: 40 hours / week
This vacancy is being advertised by Travail Employment Group (Barking). The services advertised by Travail Employment Group (Barking) are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business