|Job Ref:||204769239||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£30000 - £31000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:08|
Electrical / Mechanical Multi-skilled CNC Maintenance Engineer required for precision machining manufacture based in Llantrisant, near Cardiff, South Wales.|
This is a 3 shift position, with excellent prospects with a company that forms part of a global engineering group making components for the aerospace industry, employing around 400 staff over four sites in the UK.
CNC machine experience is required.
Experience / skills for Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
* Proven multi-skilled maintenance experience of providing maintenance support within a fast paced manufacturing environment
* Maintaining, diagnosing, repairing, writing and performing preventative maintenance routines on CNC machinery
* The role will cover Electrical and Mechanical disciplines, Hydraulic, Vacuum, NC repair and general maintenance activities.
* Experience of maintaining CNC machining Centres,
* Proven experience in AC / DC servo drives
* Strong diagnostic skills
* Pneumatic and hydraulic experience gained from a multi skilled environment
* Mechanical maintenance skills (rebuilding of spindles, bearing replacement, diagnosing problems) would be advantageous.
* Operating the maintenance programmes for the key assets of the business
* CBM, TPM, diagnostics following breakdown, root cause analysis
* Improvements to programs and electromechanical systems are key elements of the role
Time served and qualified to HNC level in either Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
Able to demonstrate a high degree of crossover between disciplines.
Experience of Fanuc CNC Controls, PLC diagnostics, electro/mechanical maintenance activities and fault finding, writing and maintaining preventative maintenance programs and continuous improvement activities is essential. (Knowledge of Fanuc controls would be a distinct advantage in this role)
* Have a flexible can do approach to work and be able to demonstrate a proven work record in a maintenance arena.
* Be a good team player, able to work on own initiative and live within a reasonable commuting distance of the factory.
Note to Recruitment Agencies - This vacancy is under a managed service agreement, direct approaches to the client will not be accepted